Monday, November 7, 2011

Keep On Keepin' On...

Last weeks Doctors appointment went rather well. I did have to get steroid injections in my knees though, for me this was a disappointment, but it was a choice between being hobbled in pain or being able to move and function. I was able to figure out what had caused the  flare up in my knee pain. I had to redo my CPR certification for my job. Four hours of class, up an down, on and off the floor did me in!

The knees feel much better again. The Doctor was extremely excited and pleased with my weight loss! When I told him what I was doing, juicing and exercising he said, "Well keep it up, it's working!"

Tonight after work I am going to the gym for another upper body and back workout. Then of course a session in the steam sauna. A new week and time to kick it in gear again!  Until next time, have an awesome week, rev it up, drop the clutch and haul ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment