Sunday, August 12, 2012

A Change Of Plans, A Little Delay...

I ended up having to change my start date of my juice fast until Saturday August 18th. It was due to budget constraints this week, but it worked out for the best... 

My wife and I will celebrate our 27th wedding anniversary on Friday the 17th and she had her heart set on going out to dinner and possible also going to see the movie The Expendables II which opens that day.

So to celebrate the occasion and prepare for the juice fast I will go eat one last hearty, and probably somewhat unhealthy meal. An anniversary is as good an excuse as any right?

I am really looking forward to getting back to feasting with pure and health juices again, and using the new juicer on a regular basis. Today after work, I am going to make some green apple and orange juice. I will let you know how it turns out. 

Have an wonderful, relaxing and healthy Sunday everyone.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment