Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fat Sick And Nearly Dead

For anyone who may not have known, I got my inspiration to start my juice fast, or feast as I prefer to call it from the movie/documentary "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead".  If you haven't seen it or read the companion book yet, I highly recommend them both. You can also find out more at:


http://www.fatsickandnearlydead.com/

As day 6 begins for me, I can finally say I feel great! And to top it off as of this morning I have lost 20 Lbs !!! I have a lot more to lose, but I am feeling better, more energetic, more centered and mentally clearer. I was able to wake up and get out of bed this morning with no trouble and feel good about it, I can't remember the last time I could do that it has been so long. I am very encouraged and happy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment