Sunday, November 25, 2012

FEEL THE PUMP &
LOVE THAT JUICE !

As a winter cold front has settled in about us here behind the " Zion Curtain " of Northern Utah , I am grateful I have a workout routine I can do in the warmth and comfort of my own home . I just have to say , and sure I will again in the future , DDPYoga is awesome ! And as Diamond Dallas Page says , " This ain't your mama's yoga ! "

I was a little sore today , but felt so alive . As per my routine I consumed my 1/2 gallon of Mean Green Juice . When I got home I was going to do the Diamond Dozen workout but just take it easy , laying off on the dynamic tension and isometrics , but as I got started on the workout I just went all out ! I was kicking doors , dodging bullets , kicking ass and taking 
names ,  Well at least for me ...

Though I am leaving a lot on the mat , I'm finding as I dial in and pay close attention to proper technique of the postures , breathing , dynamic tension and isometrics that the workout is much more efficient . And as I do so I get more out of the routine . It may sound like a paradox but , the harder I work  the easier it gets . I am feeling the pump and loving the juice !

STAY FLEXIBLE AND NEVER GIVE UP !


No comments:

Post a Comment