Thursday, November 29, 2012

MALIBU GREEN 

RIPTIDE JUICE !

After doing some experimenting with my juicing , I came up with a version of my own of the " Mean Green Juice " and so I have taken the liberty of naming the juice . I call it 

" Malibu Green Riptide Juice " !

It is an awesome , surprisingly refreshing and tasty nutrition packed juice full of fresh fruit and veggies .

The recipe is :

1 - Whole head of kale .

1 - Head of broccoli .

4 - Green Granny Smith apples .

4 - Gala apples .

1 - One inch slice of fresh ginger root .

1 - Whole unpeeled lemon .

2 - Cucumbers .

2 - Zucchini .

8 - Large carrots .

8 - Celery stalks .


If you are a juicer give it a try , I can guarantee you are going to love it ! The above recipe make a little more than 1/2 gallon .



TODAY IS YOUR DAY , SEIZE
THE HELL OUT OF IT !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment