Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Dozen In The Bag, Fourty-Eight To Go.

Well I am amazed that here I am on day # 12 of my 60 Juice Feast. I still feel like I need to kick up my focus, dedication and intensity.

Not so much in the juicing, but to focus on my goals and to zero in on them and to eliminate time wasting, unproductive activities and to replace them with good, healthy activities and actions that will bring me closer to my desired outcomes.

My coworker who is going to begin juicing as soon as her juicer shows up, and her husband who also works at the same place we do are considering going to the company gym to exercise after work together as a team.

My coworker Anastasia is going to do a Juicing Reboot, her husband Allen isn't going to juice with us, but is considering hitting the gym to workout with us. All three of us need it!

I am the oldest and heaviest of the three of us, so it is the old fat guy leading the younger ones.

My Wife Karen has asked me to start making some juice for her to take to work with her. She is a busy Certified Pharmacy Technician who works in a busy pharmacy. Karen is on her feet for eight hours going non-stop. It is hard to squeeze in her lunch break let alone consuming something healthy! So she wants to incorporate juicing into her daily life.

My Grandson Dravyn was all over it when I asked him if he wanted some juice in his sippy cup. Starting him out at 13 months is a great way to help him begin a healthy lifestyle!

It is now time to go make today's juice and then get ready for work. Here's to health, life and love. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment