Thursday, October 13, 2011

It's Been A Few Days

I haven't posted in a few days. Sunday I watched the Green Bay Packers game, and once again they were mega triumphant! Then I got sick, I was down for two days and was awful... Come to find out one of my coworkers had the same symptoms. I am all better now though.

I am trying a new juice tonight, it is based on red beet and beet greens. It is actually pretty good. I don't know all of the ingredients I used, but it is definitely tasty. They say to eat a rainbow of colors in fruits and vegetables. Well this juice definitely has the "Red" part of the rainbow going on.


My coworker shared a another good juicing website with me. It has allot of really useful educational  information, recipes and much more. It is called Juicing For Health. You can find it at:

http://www.juicing-for-health.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment