Friday, October 28, 2011

Back To Work Tomorrow Morning.

Getting ready to make my juice for tomorrow. It is going to be a Mean Green Juice day. I am glad I have juice energized through the day. It is easy and nutritious. No it's not as convenient as a frozen dinner you could pop in the microwave, but that old type of food is what brought me to this point in the first place!

The difference in the nutrition value etc is not even on the same page! Fat, salt laden dead food vs live, vitamin, mineral, enzyme packed live foods. Less calories for the amount of quality nutritional fuel your body is getting out of it.

It also works well with my crazy work schedule at my job. Two morning shifts, followed by two swing shifts. Here is a picture of the ingredients as I am getting ready to make a batch of the Mean Green Juice. The photo is shaky, I took it on my cell phone and the lighting isn't the best in the kitchen.

2 comments:

  1. Are there days that you do something different to shake it up a little. I can imagine that mean green juice gets old after a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob definitely, there are other recipes I make. Some of them are posted here on the blog in the older posts. There are a lot of great sources for juice recipes, including online. You can also get adventurous and try experimenting by juicing your own combination of fruits and vegetables.

    ReplyDelete