Sunday, October 2, 2011

How Time Flies... Day 10

It has been ten days now since I started my Juice Feast. When I weighed myself this morning, I have lost 25 Lbs. So the last few days have been slow going, but at an average of 2 1/2 Lbs a day is still pretty good.

Here is something really neat, I let my Grandson Dravyn who is 13 months old try  some of the Mean Green Juice and he loved it! When he ran out of the little sip I gave him, he wanted more. So, I put some in a sippy cup for him and he really went to town on the stuff...






I also purchased a pair of New Balance athletic shoes to start walking and working out in. I was fortunate and found them on sale for $20 off. Here is a photo of them on my desk in my office at work. They feel great!





And of course it is October, that means Halloween! Here is what happens if you drink too much Mean Green Juice...

2 comments:

  1. Awesome man! Keep up the good work everyone from Reboot your life is supporting you!!! Do you have any recipes you've created yourself that you feel you could share with me? I am looking forward to juicing myself and have seen so many people change theirs lives with the power of the vege!!! HAHA. Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xtina, I make the basic "Mean Green Juice" as my mainstay, also the apple, carrot, ginger lemon. Other than that I just throw together what ever I have in the fridge. Plus it is harvest time here so co-workers and friends give me fresh produce too. I'll use tomatoes, red and green cabbage, different fruits and just about any vegetables and even chilies fresh from my coworkers garden.

    ReplyDelete